Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Providence Children's Museum

This is the Providence Children's Museum. This is a place where kid's can really just be themselves. I found myself saying things like, "Wesley, pick up that stick and hit that really hard," and "Run, run, run!" I didn't have to say no even once - except for when they asked to go to the gift shop.
Wesley loved the water room, and kept staring at this hermit crab that seemed to be staring right back at him. He asked me to take a picture of his 'hermit friend' so I did.





Outside, the Ocean State Circus Performers were teaching the kids to juggle and balance things on their noses. There was a huge musical thing to bang with sticks and a bunch of toys like stilts, balls and these foot pedal things that you could ride like a bicycle.















Wes and Selene were showing eachother the new things they found all night. They really had a blast. So much so, that I am thinking of having Wesley's birthday party there.


Another awesome thing about this place - they both slept so well that night.











If you are ever in the RI area and you have young children, you should definately stop by this place. So much fun!



























3 comments:

PonderandStitch said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love museums of all kinds, and hope my nine year old daughter takes after me!

jammatun said...

What a fun place for kids of all ages!

DipYourToes said...

I've given you a One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up. http://worthburning.blogspot.com/