Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I now offer layaway and a buy 2 get 1 free sale!

I need clothing for basically my entire family, and I decide that it could not be put off anymore. I need to start the school shopping now, because I simply won't have enough money to spend all at once in August. Layaway seemed like the best option because I could pick out what I want for the kids and pay for it a little at a time. So I went to the store and put a ton of stuff on layaway. As I was waiting in line an idea struck me - I should have layaway in my etsy store.


I know that many people just can't afford to pay for things all at once. My customers might enjoy being able to buy gifts for others or themselves and pay a tiny bit at a time. I know I love being able to do this, layaway is one of my favorite things. The only thing that I don't like is the short amount of time that you are given to pay for all of it. Some stores only let you pay for six weeks! I wanted to let my customers have much more time than that. So I am now offering layaway for up to five months and customers can pay what they want, when they want.


Starting this Friday until August 1st, I will also be having a sale on my pendants - buy any two pendants and get one of equal or lesser value free!

1 comment:

BareMoose said...

Great sale!! I love this pendant, so pretty!