Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thinking of Changing the Name of My Shop




The above is the name of another shop that I have on etsy that I am essentially ignoring until I can get enough items in it to open it and not feel ashamed. I was told by a friend the other day that Serenity Art sounds sleepy, and although I hate to admit it, I think she is right. I like names that make me want to find out what is in the shop, and Serenity Art doesn't do anything for me. Giggle Goddess Creations, however, does. This is also a great name for my shop because my daughter and I are both named after Goddesses. Right now, the banner in my shop is the same as the above banner used in my blog.
So, I am taking a poll, Serenity Art or Giggle Goddess Creations?

1 comment:

SumpinElse said...

Giggle Goddess--too cute!