Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our New Bathroom

My husband is a very handy man. He is re-doing our bathroom and I can't wait to decorate. I will make a painting specifically to hang on the wall, but everything else I am going to get from etsy. I love handmade stuff. My absolute favorite color combination is brown and blue, I think it's beautiful. So here are some of the things on my wish list.

Aqua/Brown Polka Dot Shower Curtain
Brown Doily Style Crocheted Rug
Water on a Spring Day Vase or Votive Holder
Mosaic style stained glass beveled mirror
beautiful tile

Dark Brown and Turquoise Paisley Single Light Plate Switch Cover Blue


Chocolate Brown Wastebasket with Modern Dots in Light Blue and Aqua


4 comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Very nice! I love the colors. Looks like he did a great job!

If you ever decide that you'd like color matching pillars or something other than white, we love doing custom pillar sets.

Here are some examples:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=pillar&w=23175012@N03

Dave and Erin
DECA Candle and Bath
http://DECAcandle.com/blog

Pretty Paper Passions said...

I'm with ya sister! Teal and chocolate is my favorite combination!! So rich...so yummy! You'll have to post pics when you get everything put together! Can't wait!

BrigaBauble said...

I so want to just copy your wish list! Gorgeous color choices and, of course, specific items as well. Looking forward to seeing the painting you create to go with the bathroom as well. :)
http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

Thanks so much for including my light plate cover!! I love all the items you picked out!

-AJ (3zArt)