Monday, June 8, 2009

My Personal Power Pendant

For a long time now I have been wanting to make pendants out of my art. I think that they are beautiful and a way for people to wear art and carry the pieces they love with them.
The first one that I made I wanted to test to see how it came out. So I took some scrapbook paper and a square punch and got to it. It came out really good, and I liked it a lot.
The five pointed star symbolizes so many things that are important for me. I could wear it as a personal symbol , like a reminder of the things in my life that I want to achieve. To me it represents balance and guidance in the form of intuition.
I like the way that my first pendant came out, and I'm sure that I will be making many more. I am loving this process and can't wait to actually get started with my art pendants.







1 comment: