Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There is nothing quite like a beautiful photograph. I m obsessed with my camera, but I am not great at taking pictures. JLynnPro however, takes gorgeous pictures. She is an award-winning photographer based in the Washington, DC area. She travels several times a year, and most of her photos come from those experiences. She specializes in abstract, landscape, and still life photography. She does take commissions, and ships internationally.
She lives with her boyfriend and their cats in the Washington, DC metro area. When she's not out getting great shots, she's in her art studio making something, curled up with her boyfriend watching movies or absorbed in a good book or article.
That last part sounds like my life, only not boyfreind, it is usually my kids, my husband or my dog that I curl up.
These photos are my favorite in her shop.




Afternoon 16 x 20



The Tilghman Lady 11 x 14


Hospital Road 20 x 16

Go visit JLynnPro on etsy.

4 comments:

Cherry Tart Design said...

Great photos! Thank you for sharing. Going to check out her shop right now!

Audrey said...

Lovely pics!! Would love to be able to take pictures like that too.

Arasay Ontaguemay said...

Wonderful photos! I definitely must check out her shop. Thanks for sharing!

BrigaBauble said...

I love that tree pic! It's absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

If you get a chance, please check out my latest blog post. I'd love to include you in my "experiment" if you're game. Any kind of special offer--none to small--would work. :)

http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com