Thursday, May 7, 2009

Paintings #10 and #11

A Fantasy World
These are two new peices that I have completed in the past two days. I feel like they both give us a little glimpse into a vast and beautiful world where all things imaginary live. Especially the tree, I want to go there and sit for a while.


















Maybe it's just because I'm feeling the need to escape for a little while. Or maybe I just need a break in my routine. Either way, they are for sale on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24685206 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24655341




















2 comments:

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Great blog and love your fairy paintings! Very talented!!!
I'll be back...am now a happy reader:-)
Char

Caroline said...

Wow, how fantastic! You are so amazin! wish I was half as fast! just repainted the front room at the studio, how i wish I could start painting with you...the fun stuff! Kudos,keep it up, you're making the rest of us; look like slackers!!
Best of Everything caroline