Monday, May 11, 2009

I have completed my paintings #13 and #14. Last night I started on a portrait I was commissioned to do, so I didin't get a chance to complete a painting. Priorities, you know. Anyway, these are the paintings from Friday and Saturday night.



The Native Americans believed that the fox was a trickster. He is a quick-thinking and clever fellow. He was wise and cunning, but at the same time ammusing and fun. He was able to adapt to his environment and always had a strategy to not only survive the harshness that mother nature can dish out - but thrive.






















The sunflower symbolizes vitality and health as well as an ability to experience joy, no matter what is going on around you. I love the sunflower because it is always keeping it's head toward the sun. This flower knows where to keep it's attention in order to get the most out of life.

No comments: