Friday, May 8, 2009

I cam across a very cute little shop. I am always looking for pretty things to put into my hair and my daughter's hair. Tea of Sugar Lotus Designs creates art to be worn in your hair.
She's drawn to vintage inspired designs, flowers, and delicate things. I'm inspired by textures, shininess, touch, and color. Tea is a writer, blogger, reader, world traveler, compulsive recycler, and computer geek. When you put all those things together this shop is what happens!- You should go check her hair accessories out at Sugar Lotus Designs.



A Little Bit of Romance - 1 Delicate Ivory Lace Rose Hair Pin - Large Size




Three Roses - Pink and Gray Headband


Enchanted Forest - Clematis and Foxglove Hair Clip


5 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! Those would be great for prom or wedding photos, I think!

BrigaBauble said...

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!

http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com

LillyShayStyle said...

I love the pink roses, so beautiful!

Tea said...

Great picks! Thanks for posting those up and taking a look at my shop!

Audrey said...

WOW!! Those are really great! Love the bottom pic.