Monday, April 27, 2009

Now that I am back from my awesome vacation, I am ready to go full force. I have a lot of work to do and I am feeling renewed and refreshed. Even though Florida was so beautiful, there is a part of me that is very relieved to be home. I like my routine, and living out of suitcases and eating takeout food every night gets old after a while. Although I enjoyed not cooking or doing dishes. Today I plan on doing another painting, focusing on how I use color. I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

SimplyEverything said...

Found your blog and thought I'd tell you (though I'm sure you're already aware) your paintings are lovely!!!

=)

BrigaBauble said...

I LOVE the painting on the top (to the right) with the multi-colored fairy wings. It's absolutely gorgeous! And, getting back to the critique forum, I don't think there's anything wrong with "dark" art. I tend to prefer art that shows a range of emotions and I think that your shop does a perfect job of this!

http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com