Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have excellent news! My work is now being sold at The Sage Cauldron in Coventry RI. First of all it is an adorable shop. They sell the most unique items, things that I haven't seen elsewhere. They even sell the old style trolls! I was so excited when I saw those - because you really can't get those anymore. Their prices are also excellent. I don't know how they do it, but the manage to keep prices very low, the lowest I've seen.
My prints come mated and are in two sizes for now, 8"x10" and 11"x14". The following mated prints are available there:













Go check it out, I'm telling you, you'll love that shop.

4 comments:

kim* said...

I can see why you make fabulous paintings

KnockKnocking said...

Wow, you are one gifted artist!

RhiannonSTR said...

Thanks!

paperwhite said...

Thanks! It is not Kashi, I got it Costco, I think it might be Kirkland Signature but I am not sure.