Monday, March 9, 2009

A weird dream and a fun day

Yesterday my hubby was pretty sick so I gave him a rest and went to my mom's with the 3 kids. My mom took the girl child shopping and me and the boys (dog included) went for a walk down by the beach. This is where I grew up. While I was walking I thought about how this was a great place to raise children. I would love to live in this neighborhood. Look at how cute they are:



On the right, there is a steep incline all the way along the beach. The trees are twisted and weird and beautiful. I used to call this "the twisty tree place" when I was a kid.


We went to the beach, which everyone here calls "the point". It's small and there isn't ever a soul there. I love it. We found a few little jellyfish looking things.


On the way back we found little gull prints in the sand.



Kipper was obsessed with the sea gulls.



That night (last night) I went to bed and had a dream that I went to a shop called "White Light Books," I've never been, but there is a shop in Cranston by that name. Anyway, it was at the top of this hill, and I took Wesley. I had money in my pocket and was looking to spend it, but I couldn't find anything good. I realized they do tarot readings. The woman was in the back giving one, but I didn't want to wait. I asked the woman at the desk if she would do it for me, and she said yes. Then I woke up! I wanted so badly to get a reading in my dream. I was dissappointed.




























No comments: