Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is here!

It is apparant that spring has arrived, even though I still wear my heavy winter coat when I go outside. My tulips are coming up already and I have these in my front yard:






I was told by my mom and some other people that they are crocus. They could be lying, but because I see no reason for them to do that, I tell other people that they are crocus also. I'm not one of those people that knows the names of plants and flowers. Show me a dog and 8 times out of 10 I can tell you the breed, even if it's mixed. Flowers - don't have a clue. I can tell you that they are very pretty though. Then I have these tulip that are coming up - and let me tell you when they bloom - absolutely gorgeous.

I'm just so happy that the warmer weather is coming. Talk to me again though in mid-summer and I will be wanting cooler weather.

No comments: