Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sparks on my Fingers

Lately, I have been experiencing a very odd phenomenon. It seems like I am constantly getting shocked when I touch things. It happens with such regularity lately that my husband actually noticed and said something. Not just little shocks either, but big ones - relatively. I was in the grocery store and I went to grab milk and I got a shock so bad that I yelped - like a puppy. This guy near me started laughing, it was embarrassing. Is it the change of season? Is it my new shoes? I don't know, but I doubt it.
I truly believe that the universe gives us signs and signals to guide us to our true joy and right path everyday. Eckankar, or the light and sound of God, (no, this is not my religion) would say that the sparks on my fingers is called dreaming while you are awake. It means something, it isn't just random, and I am meant to recognize it. The question is then - what is the message?

No comments: