Friday, March 20, 2009

Latest on the Sunflower

It's been a while since I have show the progress of my paintings. This is because - there isn't much progress. I have been so busy with work and blah blah excuses excuses. Anyway here is the most recent Sunflower and Fairy Friends paintings.

I's coming along - slowly - but it is coming. I am hoping to have it done be March 31st so that I can send it in to the Jury for the Scituate art festival. If you don't live in RI or New England you may not know what this festival is, but I will tell you that it is HUGE. There are literally thousands and thousands of people that go every year. I really hope that I can be a vendor this year.
Check it out:





4 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm sure the sunflower looks great - the pic is a bit small.
I love the paintings in your previous posts - you are very talented!!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

that is AWESOME! What program is it that allows you to show a painting in progress like that? very cool.

RhiannonSTR said...

That is Flash Slideshow Maker Proffessional.

RhiannonSTR said...

Ooops Professional.