Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enjoying blogging

I started a blog because I was told that it could be a great marketing tool. I really didn't want a blog, I thought that it was a waste of time and that I would never be able to keep up with it. So - I started one about a year ago and did one entry and then didn't do another one until a couple of weeks ago. I've really been trying to keep up with it and I have to say, just getting little things out, feels pretty darned good. I am actually enjoying this. It's theraputic, like a journal. Reading other people's blogs makes me feel like the huge internet world is a little more personal than I thought. I'm working like crasy to get a new online store open, and I've been spending so much time on the computer that I think I'm getting sores on my butt. Sorry, I didn't mean to give that much info. Anyway, this is my time to get away from all of the hustle and just enjoy being able to share a little bit of me with the world.

No comments: