Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't know how to wake up today

It is 3:30 pm and I am still half asleep. I don't know if it is something in the air, but for the past two days I have been so tired. Yesterday, we had a meeting at work at 8:00 am, not all that early and I literally almost couldn't open my eyes to get there.

I haven't been dreaming lately either, which is very unusual for me. I remember my dreams every single morning.

Something feels off, I feel like something is about to happen. Have you ever had that feeling. It is very distinct. I've had it a few times and it's never been wrong. I am not saying that I am special, I think that we are all very intuitive beings. I really think that my intuition is trying to tell me something. I don't think that it is bad by the way. Actually, just the opposite. I feel like something really great is going to happen. I have to have that faith.

2 comments:

Kala Pohl Studio said...

I am a big believer in intuition. Indeed wonderful things are coming your way:):)

RhiannonSTR said...

Thanks - I know they are.