Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bored bored bored ......... and loving my camera !

Most of the time I have plenty to do. I don't get a lot of time to sit around. I don't watch that much t.v., I find it to be a huge waste of time. I am pretty busy. On most days you can find me either cleaning, cooking, painting or running errands. I know - it's all very exciting. Yesterday however, in between painting and cleaning I was just bored. I haven't experienced this that much, like I said. So I decided to fill my time by taking weird pictures, because I find it theraputic.

Like this one of a rainbow that was made when the sun reflected off of a cd in my son's room:





I thought it was pretty.


I then decided to clean out my Beta's tank, look how dirty the water is - very pretty fish though:



Then I wanted to see if I could get a few good pictures of myself to put on facebook, twitter and other places as my avatar. This is what I got:

I tend to like super close ups - the eyeball is my favorite. I was just experimenting. I must say - I really enjoy having a digital camera.






No comments: